VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD18 diciembre, 2012
By this post I want to thank to the one who awarded me, El Closet de Los Recuerdos, I dearly thank you. Instead of a speech, I will proceed to follow:
The rules for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award”
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 (or less if you have less) other very inspiring bloggers, notify them and then tell them 7 things about yourself.
First of all, here are My Nominations for The Very Inspiring Blog Award. I decided to summarize the reasons for my chosen ones, by just saying that I found them exactly that: very inspiring. These are the blogs that have made more impact on me:
1.- Algarve Blog: http://algarveblog.net/
2.- Spark: http://destinepierdute.wordpress.com/
3.- terry1954: http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
4.- AMAEGUERRERO: http://amaeguerrero.wordpress.com/
5.- SOME PHOTOS & FANCIES: http://ellenpardee.wordpress.com/
6.- Orbs Delight: http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/
7.- El Closet de Los Recuerdos: http://mysecretloveforyou.wordpress.com/
Now I’m supposed to say:
7 things about myself
So here I go
1) I am absolutely unable to say imaginary things, nor lying. Everything I’ve written in my blog, it really happened one way or another.
2) By approaching on writing a fiction novel, I found a very creative way to say all that I have to keep silent on a daily basis.
3) Several years ago I used to be an actress, and a good one. When I started to become a “celebrity” I did not like the way that it was going to change myself and my whole life, so I quit.
4) I paint because I want to, and I write because I can’t help it.
5) The stats, likes and follows are nice, but definately not my main reason for blogging.
6) I have over 3 years on WordPress, and just one month ago I discovered I was not alone. Yay!
7) There are more than 7 things about myself that I would not tell you, not even in my wildest dreams.
8) I love breaking rules🙂
Now, and before I start packing things to take that airplane, I’d like to thanks one more time to El Closet de Los Recuerdos, http://mysecretloveforyou.wordpress.com/ for having opened towards myself an unknown door to a whole different world.
Everyone, take some rest and enjoy the holidays. All my best wishes for you all.